48 Hours Pouch Reset
The 48-Hour Pouch Reset Diet can help you if your weight loss stalls after getting gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, lap-band, or another type of weight loss surgery. There may be a time after weight loss surgery when you wonder whether your pouch has stretched, or when you get off track with your eating.
The 48-Hour Pouch Reset Diet can help you:
- Break the pattern of off-track eating.
- Remember what it feels like when you feel restriction from your pouch.
- Practice stopping eating before you feel overly full.
- Pay special attention at dinner on Day 2. This is the time when you will feel that your pouch is working again. Eat slowly and mindfully, and focus on the feeling you have when you stop eating just before you are full.
- Drink plenty of water and other calorie-free or low-calorie liquids to stay hydrated.
- Only use under the supervision of your doctor.