Daily life can be so busy that it is hard to slow down. Common sources of stress include jobs, family, health, school, finances, and friends...for starters! Did you know that if your mind is going a mile a minute, or it is hard for you to unwind sometimes, it can sometimes be related to the nutrients and other compounds in your body? But there’s no need to stress out about getting the right nutrients for your mental and emotional health!
If stress threatens to overtake you sometimes, the Relax and Unwind Patch from PatchAid is designed to provide essential vitamins and minerals as well as long-used supplements to stabilize mood and promote relaxation. Calcium and magnesium help regulate muscle function to allow for proper relaxation instead of causing cramps.
The patch has plenty of natural supplements that are used for relaxation. For example, ashwagandha is known as an anti-stress supplement, and GABA is a neurotransmitter that reduces signals in the brain, and low GABA levels are linked to depression and reduced mood stabilization. Ginger is an anti-nausea aid.
Relax and Unwind Patch from PatchAid:
- May promote normal energy production and metabolism.
- May support normal digestion.
- May support normal muscle function and relaxation.
- May promote a more stable mood.
Relax and Unwind Patch from PatchAid offers:
- A stress-free way to support mental and emotional health.
- A formula with vitamins, minerals, and supplements to promote relaxation.
- Neurotransmitter GABA, which is needed for healthy mood regulation.
- An option for promoting relaxation without worrying about an upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Relax & Unwind Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.