BariatricPal 35g Protein Shake Meal Replacement - Strawberry
A rich and Strawberry shake only feels like it’s cheating on your diet. BariatricPal 35 Gram Protein Shake Meal Replacements – Strawberry give you a nutritional boost in seconds, which may be all the time you have for yourself in a busy day. Make the most of it!
There’s always time to get your nutrition with BariatricPal 35g Meal Replacements. They have 35 grams of protein, over 18 essential vitamins and minerals, and 4 grams of fiber. Blend with 16 ounces of cold water and enjoy! 7 packets per box.
- 35 grams of protein
- 240 calories
- Low-fat, low-sugar
- 4 grams of fiber
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- High in potassium
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid, Mushies and Pureed Foods, Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- On-the-go quick meal replacement
- Aspartame free
7 x 35g Protein Shake Meal Replacement Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolates, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soluble Corn Fiber, Creamers (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, coconut oil, sodium caseinate, mono & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silicoaluminate and silicon dioxide), Egg White, Potassium Citrate, Thickners (xanthan and guargums, sodium alginate), Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, d,LApha Tocopherol Acetate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, d-Calcium Panthothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Sucralose, Natural Strawberry Powder, Malic Acid, Beet Juice, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, and egg. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Pour contents of one packet into a large glass or blender.
- Add 2 cups (500ml) cold water.
- Blend until dissolved. Approximately 30 seconds on high speed in blender.