BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein Bars Crispy Peanut give you the irresistible taste of peanuts and the crunch you crave, while keeping you within your calorie and fat budget. Think of it as a chocolate peanut butter granola bar that slims you down.
You’ll never be caught without protein again with BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein Bars. Stash them in your car, at work, in your pantry, and in your gym bag. You’ll be ready no matter what life throws at you.
Use these bars as a satisfying snack or even a quick meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. You can’t go wrong with 15 grams of protein and 170 calories, plus vitamins, minerals, and 5 grams of filling dietary fiber.
- 15 grams of protein
- 170 calories
- 1g of fiber
- At least 10% of the daily value for 17 vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- On-the-go snack or breakfast
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal High Protein Bars Per Box
Ingredients: Chocolate Coating (sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin [an Emulsifier], Vanilla), Protein Blend (soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Peanut Paste (peanuts, Salt, Palm Oil), Glycerine, Peanut Butter (peanuts, Sucrose, Palm Oil, Sea Salt), Gelatin, Water, Peanut Flour, Powder Sugar, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Crisp (isolated Soy Protein), Peanuts, Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Salt, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, peanuts. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.