BariatricPal High Protein Bars Caramel Crunch have crispy soy nuggets with an irresistible caramel filling and the perfect chocolate coating. If that sounds good, you’ll love the fact that you can eat it as a high-protein breakfast, snack, or dessert guilt-free.
Too much of a good thing? We don’t believe so. BariatricPal High Protein Bars deliver on delicious taste, optimal convenience, and bariatric nutrition. You can’t predict what might happen in your busy life, but you can always be prepared. Keep protein bars in your office, backpack, car, and gym bag so you’re always able to satisfy hunger no matter where you are.
- 15 grams of protein
- 170 calories
- 10% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal High Protein Bars Per Box
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate), High Protein Chocolate Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin [an Emulsifier], Vanilla), Caramel Layer (Maltitol, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Butter, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Caramel Color), Soy Protein Crisps (Isolate Soy Protein), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Palm Kernel Oil, Peanut Paste (Peanuts, Salt, Palm Oil), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, peanuts. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Unwrap and enjoy!
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.