Welcome to BariatricPal Store!
No need to resist the tantalizing smell of maple syrup when you start your day with a warm bowl of Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal. Our delicious high-protein oatmeal has 14 grams of protein and only 100 calories to promote weight loss. It’s in single-serve packets and ideal at home or as an on-the-go, quick hot breakfast in the microwave or stovetop.
7 X Maple Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Soy Protein, Instant Oats, Milk Protein Isolate, Xanthan Powder, Natural & Artificial Maple Flavor, Natural and Artificial Brown Sugar Flavor, Salt, Carmel Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose.
Allergy Information: Contains soy and milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions - Microwave
1. Pour contents of package into a bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water, stir until blended. Use less water for thicker oatmeal or more water for thinner oatmeal.
3. Microwave uncovered on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until thickened. Let stand until desired consistency. Handle carefully, bowl may be hot.
Directions - Conventional
2. Add 1/3 cup of boiling water while stirring until blended. Use less water for thicker oatmeal or more water for thinner oatmeal.
3. Continue stirring until completely dissolved. Let stand one minute before eating. Handle carefully, bowl may be hot.