Kay’s Naturals Protein Chips – Crispy Parmesan have a rich taste of parmesan cheese brightened with the flavors of lemon-lime, salt, and garlic. Luckily, these crunchy treats are in single-serve packages so you can eat the whole thing. And if you can’t resist having them for a meal, we suggest dipping them in cottage cheese or fat-free cream cheese dip.
There’s a lot that’s unpredictable about the weight loss surgery journey, but one things certain: it’s a lot easier to lose weight when you have delicious snacks like Kay’s Naturals Protein Chips on hand. They’re high in protein and fiber to tide you over until the next meal. Stash a pack in your gym bag, in the car, or at work for on-the-go bariatric nutrition anytime.
- 120 calories
- 12 grams protein
- 4 grams fiber
- 15% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.