Whether you want a spoonable chocolate pudding or a thick chocolate shake, you can satisfy your chocolate craving with BariatricPal Protein Shake or Pudding – Chocolate. The box includes 7 packets of instant delight and nutrition.
Each packet has 90 calories and 15 grams of protein – it’s a low-carb, high-protein snack, dessert, or small meal when you need a little boost and a lot of flavor. Stir into 6 to 8 ounces of water for a thick shake, or use 4 ounces of water for a tempting pudding within minutes.
- 90 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 40% of the daily value for vitamin A
- 40% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 30% of the daily value for calcium
- 45% of the daily value for iron
- Contains B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc, and copper
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets (pureed recommended), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- A great dessert, snack, or breakfast
- Aspartame free
- Kosher OU-D
7 X Chocolate Protein Shake or Pudding Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Cocoa (processed with alkali, soy lecithin), Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Creamer (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate and sodium silicoaluminate), Potassium Citrate, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Cholecalciferol, di-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Sucralose, Soy Lecithin
Contains milk and soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and treenuts.
- Pour contents of one packet into a large glass or blender.
- Add 8 ounces cold water for shake. Stir until dissolved.
- Add 4 ounces cold water for pudding. Stir until dissolved.