Say hola to the Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips! Each crunchy chip is seasoned with loaded taco flavor and ready to feed your taco cravings whenever they hit.
Quest Tortilla Style Protein Taco Chips Highlights:
- 19g Protein
- 4g Net Carbs
- Less than 1g Sugar
- 1g Fiber
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Calcium Casaeinate, Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Psyllium Husk, Salt. Contains less than 2% of the following: Soluble Corn Fiber, Sour Cream (Cream, Non-Fat Milk, Cultures), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Buttermilk Powder, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Green Bell Pepper, Paprika, Spice, Chia Seed, Yeast, Turmeric Oleoresin (Color), Paprika Extract (Color), Acacia Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Extract, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).
Allergen Statement: Contains Milk
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.