The complete set of “Big Books” on Weight Loss Surgery has the information you need. The first three “Big Books” take you from deciding whether to get weight loss surgery, to preparing for and recovering from surgery, to losing weight. The last “Big Book” has tons of tricks for life after weight loss surgery, from eating right to getting over plateaus.
- The BIG Book On Bariatric Surgery
- The BIG Book On The Gastric Sleeve
- The BIG Book On The Gastric Bypass
- The BIG Book On The LAP-BAND®
Are you sick and tired of struggling with obesity? Have you decided to do something about it for once and for all? If you’re thinking about weight loss surgery, you need the facts. Which types of bariatric surgery are there? What happens after surgery? What do you eat, and how much weight can you lose? The complete set of “Big Books” has the information you need. The first three “Big Books” take you from deciding whether to get weight loss surgery, to preparing for and recovering from surgery, to losing weight. The last “Big Book” has tons of tricks for life after weight loss surgery, from eating right to getting over plateaus.
About — The Big Book Bundle
The decision to have weight loss surgery is one of the most important choices you will make in your life. The weight loss surgery journey is a personal one, and it can be as confusing as it is rewarding. The complete set of “Big Books” has the facts and advice you need to make the right decisions every step of the way. Each book is written to be respectful and informative, and guide you through the major milestones and daily events in the life of a weight loss surgery patient.
Whether you’re just starting to consider weight loss surgery or are already deep into your weight loss journey, the “Big Books” provide valuable and practical information that can help make the difference as you write your own success story. The “Big Book” series also makes a great gift for pre-op and post-op weight loss surgery patients and their family members.
About the book's authors:
The “Big Book” series is packed with information such as:
- Clear explanations of the gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, and LAP-BAND® procedures.
- Pros and cons of each type of surgery, and who is a good candidate for each.
- How to choose a surgeon and getting reimbursement from your insurance provider.
- How to pack for your visitor to the hospital for your surgery.
- How much weight you can lose in the first month, year, and beyond.
- What your diet and exercise will look like following the procedure
- How to adjust to your incredible new body
- Your long-term diet for weight loss and maintenance once you hit goal weight.
- Realistic advice for common challenges such as getting enough protein and fluids every day.
- Staying positive and motivated throughout the ups and downs.
- Getting over plateaus.
- Practical advice on scheduling meals, fluids, and workouts around work and family.
- Loving life after weight loss surgery: restaurants, vacations, and holidays.
- And so much more