After consuming too much alcohol, a hangover is your body’s way of telling you it needs help. Alcohol consumption can deplete stores of vitamin B12 and other essential nutrients. It can also leave you feeling groggy and with a headache, and you may not be able to think as clearly as you need to. Are you ready to give your body the help it needs so you can go on with your day?
Hangover Plus Patch has a unique formula with vitamin B12, other B vitamins, vitamins CD, and E, and essential minerals that may be affected by alcohol. It also has green tea to boost energy and fight the effects of alcohol, ginger to reduce any nausea, and other natural supplements that may relieve symptoms of hangovers.
Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch:
● May support proper B vitamin status.*
● May protect healthy cells from damage during replication.*
● May support energy and brain function.*
Everyone is entitled to fun sometimes, but afterward, it is time to support your hard-working body so it can keep working hard for you.
Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid offers:
● Vitamin B12 and other vitamins that may be affected by alcohol consumption.
● Proprietary PatchAid blend including acai berry and ashwagandha extracts.
● Convenient form without worrying about an upset stomach.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE: The Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch does not reverse or prevent sensory impairment in the operation of machinery or vehicles after alcohol consumption. The Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch does not reduce or affect alcohol blood levels. ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.