Anyone who has had a migraine knows that relief is unbelievably valuable. It can let you get back to life, friends, family, work, and play. The Migraine Relief Patch from PatchAid is designed to support relief from migraines through certain nutrients and natural supplements.
The Migraine Relief Patch from PatchAid has a range of ingredients to support migraine relief in many ways. For example, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) may support healthier metabolism among brain cells, and magnesium may allow for improved muscle relaxation. Ashwangandha is another relaxation-promoting ingredient. Butterbur and feverfew are taken to prevent migraines, and Coenzyme Q10 is taken to reduce the frequency of headaches.
The Migraine Relief Patch from PatchAid:
- May support normal cell metabolism.
- May support health immune function.
- May reduce unhealthy cellular damage from oxidation.
- May support normal muscle relaxation and function.
The Migraine Relief Patch from PatchAid offers:
- A stress-free way to support relief from migraines.
- Contains ashwagandha and Coenzyme Q10.
- No risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Migraine Relief Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.