Sometimes, it’s the simplest things that can make you nostalgic for the days before dieting. Take a classic French baguette, for example. Whether you want it on its own, as an accompaniment to soup or salad, or as a base for bruschetta or open-faced sandwiches, you might have to pass it up unless you opt for Proti Snax Toast Parisien Rusk Protein Bread.
It’s inspired by master bakers in the Provence region of southern France, but it’s missing the refined white starches that can throw you off your diet. Instead, it’s packed with 15 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. Enjoy them on their own, or pile them with toppings such as cheese, meat, hummus, fruit, or veggies.
Includes 6 individual portion-controlled packets.
Parisien Rusk Protein Bread Highlights:
- 110 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 5 grams of fiber
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- A great snack or meal component
- Enjoy as part of your healthy and sensible diet.
- Try this crunchy and satisfying bread with your favorite BariatricPal Soup.... Great for dipping!
- Add some Hummus to the Parisian Toast for a delicious and filling snack. Your kids will even love it!
- The Parisian Toast with BariatricPal Pasta would be a perfect combination for a protein-packed meal.