Williwaw Salmon Cracklets skin snack has as its only ingredient, the nutritious skin of salmon. The production begins in the clean and cold waters at Patagonia.
The skins are selected one by one, at processing plants with high-quality standards. After the selection, comes the preparation of the skins to be subsequently subjected to a baking process and finally, a touch of extra virgin olive oil and natural flavors to be finally packed.
This Williwaw Salmon Skin Cracklets variety pack includes the following items:
Williwaw Salmon Skin Cracklets Highlights:
- 16g of Protein
- No Carbs
- Omega 3
- 100% Natural
- Sea Salt
- Not Fried
- No Trans Fat
- Gluten Free
- Keto & Paleo Diet Friendly
Who is Williwaw Salmon Skin Cracklets for?
- Bariatric patients or active people looking for a high consumption of protein.
- People who value consuming collagen and want to include it in their daily diet in a novel way.
- A great snack for celiacs.
- Everyone who wants a new product, gourmet and crispy, that works perfectly on the go or to surprise guests with a twist to the usual snack food.
- Everyone who values a healthy lifestyle and has the conviction that we have to wisely and respectfully source the food that nature gives us.
Williwaw was founded by three kayaking and foodie enthusiasts concerned by the environmental impact of food production. Launched in 2017, the brands oven-baked fish skins are packed with collagen, omega-3, and protein. Williwaw Salmon Skin Cracklets are light and crunchy, suitable for a snack or a meal topping.
Ingredients: salmon and trout skin, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, natural flavors, tocopherols (soy oil extract).
Contains: salmon, trout, and soy.