Bariatric Advantage Advanced Multi EA is the #1 Multivitamin recommended by Bariatric Surgeons.
Bariatric Advantage Advanced Multi EA is Bariatric Advantage's most advanced and highest potency multi in chewable tablet form, delivering 200% DV of 12 key nutrients along with 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients. It features proprietary micelle technology, which has been clinically shown to improve absorption of critical fat-soluble like vitamins D and E. Available in delicious Mixed Berry flavor.
Bariatric Advantage Advanced Multi EA Chewable Product Highlights:
- Designed with proprietary micelle technology to enhance nutrient absorption
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 12 Key Nutrients including critical fat-soluble vitamins D (3,000 IU), E, and K, along with 45 mg of iron
- Provides a full complex of all B vitamins including at least 200% DV of vitamin B1 (12.5 mg), vitamin B12 (1000 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Delivers at least 100% DV of 8 other essential nutrients including vitamin A and 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible forms of vitamins E and D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to absorb ordinary forms of these fat-soluble vitamins.
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption.
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support with iodine; zinc as zinc amino acid chelate, which may be better absorbed and tolerated by some patients; selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency; along with copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum
- Contains boron to support maintenance of bone, choline which is Important for the metabolism of fat, and CoQ10 which supports cellular anti-oxidant activity and energy metabolism*
Serving size: 2 Chewable Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin K, biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, and copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY) and Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG) patients are recommended to take dietary supplements as chewable or liquid in the first 1-3 months after surgery. Gastric Band (AGB) patients should always use chewable or liquid dietary supplements.
SUGGESTED USE: Take two (2) chewable tablets per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
This product is gluten-free.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene, or carotenoid forms excepted unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison center immediately.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Values not established.