BariatricPal Magnesium Glycinate Vegetarian capsules deliver 400 mg of Albion’s TRAACS® premium, essential magnesium glycinate per serving. Albion’s TRAACS® magnesium glycinate carries clinical proof of chelation as measured by a patented laboratory test process. This, and other factors, ensures that it is the most advanced magnesium glycinate ingredient in the marketplace.
Magnesium garners less attention than many other minerals but may be one of the body’s most important essential nutrients. While many nutrients are vital to a few biological processes, magnesium is essential for hundreds of them. It is critical for foundational processes such as carbohydrate and protein synthesis, the movement of other minerals across cell membranes, cellular energy production, synthesis of RDA and DNA, nerve impulse contraction, muscle contraction, the regulation of blood pressure, maintenance of normal heart rhythm, to name a few.
Although it is present in many fresh, unprocessed foods, magnesium is lacking in highly-processed foods that make up the majority of the diets of people all over the world. In the absence of a healthy diet, dietary supplementation with magnesium may be advisable to ensure one’s proper health. Magnesium glycinate is highly absorbable and bioavailable and is one of the most efficient ways of adding magnesium to the diet. It readily passes through intestinal walls via passive pathways that are not dependent on the general pH levels in the GI tract.
Magnesium Glycinate (400mg) Vegetarian Capsules by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Superior Absorption & Bioavailability. Chelation with glycine changes local pH and significantly enhances absorption. Magnesium glycinate is not dependent on gastric acid for absorption.
- Contains TRAACS® premium magnesium glycinate from Albion Laboratories. The chelation bonding of TRAACS® ingredients is proven through a patented laboratory test method.
- 400 mg of Magnesium per serving.
- Gluten, Soy, and Dairy Free.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- In the decades-long Framingham Heart Study, higher magnesium levels were associated with a significantly lower chance of calcification of coronary and abdominal arteries.
- A higher intake of magnesium is associated with a reduction in the occurrence of arrhythmia. Magnesium is also used as a clinical intervention in certain types of ventricular arrhythmias.
- National Institutes of Health issued findings that higher magnesium levels in the blood are strongly associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Magnesium helps the body respond quickly to stress and helps give the body a deep sense of relaxation.
- Magnesium is critical for the relaxation of the smooth muscles, including those found in blood vessels.
- Higher magnesium intake is associated with a lower risk of atherosclerosis.
- Reductions in magnesium levels have been linked to increased levels of anxiety.
- Magnesium is essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure.
- Magnesium a cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic processes, including the activities of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.
- Magnesium is required for certain processes involving ATP, DNA, and RNA.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) vegetarian capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.