Peanut-buttery flavor with a satisfying crunch and chocolate coating: they taste like candy bars, but they're low-calorie and contain 10 grams of high-quality protein! This is one of our most popular flavors, and with good reason.
A high-protein bariatric diet helps you lose weight while you satisfy hunger, but it’s not always easy to get the protein you need. You can be caught in traffic or at work, or maybe you just want a delicious break from your usual protein sources. BariatricPal 10 Gram Protein Bars let you make sure you always have the great-tasting protein you need on hand, no matter what life throws at you.
Stash these bars in your car, at work, and in your gym bag. Of course, you don’t need to save them just for emergencies. Go ahead and indulge. We won’t tell anyone. And with only 150 calories each, your waistline will never realize that you’re enjoying great-tasting treats.
- 10 grams protein
- Good Source of Fiber - 2 grams Per Bar
- 150 to 160 calories
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as an on the go breakfast or snack
- Trans fat-free
- Aspartame free
- Gelatin free
- Kosher (View certificate)
7 x BariatricPal 10g Protein Bars Per Box
Ingredients: High Maltose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Ground Peanuts, Sugar, Glycerine, Calcium Caseinate, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm) (Contributes a Negligible Amount of Trans Fat), Raisins, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Cocoa, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Guar Gum.
Contains Peanuts. May contain traces of other nuts.
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.