Biotin is a B vitamin that you need for healthy hair and skin. It is often overlooked, but biotin is also necessary for energy production from carbohydrates.
PatchAid Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch:
- May support youthful-looking hair, skin, and nails.*
- May support a healthy metabolism.*
- May promote heart health.*
PatchAid Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch offers:
- Vitamins A and C – two antioxidant vitamins.
- Folic acid – the “leafy dark green” vitamin.
- Vitamin D3 – the “sunshine” vitamin.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch for Hair, Skin, and Nails by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.