Anyone who has been diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia can tell you that it is not a fun condition. You can get If we know what causes it, and it is no fun to get it, then, why is it the most common nutrient deficiency in the world? In the U.S., 1 out of 8 women of reproductive age is deficient.
There are many reasons for iron deficiency. Often, it comes from a lack of high-iron foods in the daily diet; meat, seafood, spinach, and lentils are good natural sources. Sometimes, even eating iron-rich foods is not enough to reverse a deficiency. Women of child-bearing age and individuals who have had weight loss surgery sometimes cannot take in enough iron to meet their needs.
Iron Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid:
- May support healthy red blood cells.*
- May protect cells against damage from free radicals.*
- May support normal immune function.*
Iron pills are famous for being constipating or for causing nausea or diarrhea. PatchAid Iron offers:
- Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene.
- Vitamin C, beta-carotene, and astaxanthin support iron absorption.
- Iron in the form of iron Murray koenigii extract.
- Iron that does not cause constipation.
- Antioxidants that can maintain cell integrity.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. A
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Iron Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.