Proteinex-18 Liquid is a predigested high-protein (18 grams per oz.) source, which means that the product is broken down into readily available amino acid portions. Proteinex-18 provides 18 grams of highly absorbable protein per ounce. Best of all, it is ready to use, no mixing is required. If you choose you can also blend a 1oz dose with your favorite beverage or with foods such as applesauce or Jell-O.
- Provides the highest concentration of protein (18 grams) in a small 2 tbs dose
- May be used by bariatric patients with food and liquid intake restrictions
- Easily absorbed
- Ready to use; no mixing required
We only carry the new and improved Proteinex 18g Liquid Protein that was just recently released to Proteinex distributors, like BariatricPal!
Directions: As a dietary supplement, Adults and children over 12 years of age and older; 2 tablespoons (30mL) daily provides 18 grams of the protein hydrolysate. For children under 12 years of age, use as indicated by a physician.
- Contains all essential and non essential amino acids.
- Has no fat, or no carbohydrates.
- Contains no sugar, and this is very important because diabetes is the first mortality cause in renal patients.
- Nitrogen content is 2% for each 15gm (30CC)
- Osmolality is 1494MOSM/KG (Proteinex) and 550-600 MO SM/KG (Proteinex-18)
- Can be mixed with apple sauce, apple juice, grape juice, and crystal light for gastric bypass patients.
- Does not clog feeding tubes. The tubes should be flushed with water before and after the use of Proteinex.
- Proteinex is a protein supplement that does not need a prescription but it is recommended consulting of a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (30mL)
Other ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen, purified water, propylene glycol, malic acid, artificial and natural flavor, sucralose, L-tryptophan, natural color, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
The protein source used for Proteinex comes lean part of the porcine (skin). The pharmaceutical gelatin has been specially prepared and approved as Kosher and Pareve for year round and Passover use in accordance with Jewish Law and may be used for all Pharmaceutical purposes.