Not all fats are created equal, and omega-3 fatty acids are the cream of the crop. Omega-3 fats can support health from the integrity of your cell membranes and joint structures to the way your heart, brain, and metabolism work. Your body cannot make omega-3 fats. You need to get them from foods or supplements.
The fatty acids you need for optimum health are EPA and DHA, and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). You can get EPA and DHA from fatty fish, such as salmon and tuna. ALA is in a few plant-based foods, such as flaxseed, walnuts, and soybean oil. Most people do not get enough – do you?
PatchAid Omega-3 has a unique formula with EPA, DHA, ALA, and more. It is designed to provide fatty acids and supportive antioxidants to promote well-being.
Omega-3 Vitamin Patch by PatchAid:
- May promote heart, joint, and brain health.*
- May support cell integrity and health.*
- May support normal metabolism.*
- May protect cells from damaging free radicals.*
An omega-3 supplement can give you the omega-3 fats that your body is craving without the need to constantly seek food sources such as fatty fish and flaxseed.
Omega-3 Vitamin Patch by PatchAid offers:
- EPA, DHA, and ALA omega-3’s.
- Gamma-linolenic acid omega-6’s.
- Antioxidants astaxanthin and coenzyme Q10.
- A blend of natural healthy fats and antioxidants for glucose metabolism and lipid support.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Omega-3 Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.