Aging is complicated, but plenty of evidence suggests ways to slow down the process. PatchAid Anti-Aging patches are formulated with ingredients that appear to fight aging according to mounting research.
Many of the effects of aging may be related to oxidative processes, which create harmful chemicals called free radicals. These may be responsible for damage to your cells. Antioxidants can prevent oxidation and may reduce cellular damage. PatchAid Anti-Aging patches contain antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, resveratrol (the active component in red wine), and CoQ10.
PatchAid Anti-Aging Complete Topical Patch has a unique blend of essential and supporting nutrients that can play a role in a youthful appearance and maintaining normal health. It has fish oil, plant-based antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals handpicked to counter the effects of aging based on what we know.
Anti-Aging Complete Topical Patch by PatchAid:
- May promote heart, joint, and bone health.*
- May support cellular integrity.*
- May support normal protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- May protect cells from damaging free radicals.*
- An anti-aging supplement can give you nutrients that have specific properties to support your body, but that you might not get enough of from other sources.
PatchAid Anti-Aging Complete Topical Patch offers:
- Unique longevity blend.
- 900 mg fish oil (30% omega-3’s)
- 125 mg Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and 1300 mg Trans-Resveratrol, the active component in red wine.
- Antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E
- B vitamins necessary for maintaining metabolism and overall health.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear patch designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Anti-Aging Complete Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.