The duodenal switch (DS or BPD-DS) bariatric surgery can put you at risk for vitamin and mineral deficiencies because you are eating less and because the surgery leads to malabsorption of nutrients. It is worth the effort to take your vitamins to stay nourished and healthy and to make weight loss easier.
Experts at the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) suggest taking a variety of supplements to prevent deficiencies. The Bariatric Advantage DS Pack includes a once-daily multivitamin, calcium soft chews, thiamin (vitamin B1), and iron soft chews.
- Over 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones.
- Vitamins A, D, E, and K and thiamin (vitamin B1) according to ASMBS recommendations.
- B vitamins and iron for normal metabolism and energy.
- Easy to use.
- Includes great-tasting Caramel, Chocolate/Raspberry and Tropical Fruit flavors.
The Bariatric Advantage Duodenal Switch Pack (30-Day Supply) includes the following:
The Bariatric Advantage Duodenal Switch Pack (60-Day Supply) includes the following:
The Bariatric Advantage Duodenal Switch Pack (90-Day Supply) includes the following: