The fall season can lead to cravings for pumpkin and spice flavors, but most of the "fall-flavored" food treats out there are enough to cause guilt for the rest of the day. For example, a pair of pumpkin pancakes can have over 400 calories and 70 grams of carbohydrates. What a way to start a day!
Instead, BariatricPal Hot Protein Breakfast - Pumpkin Spice Pancakes give you the chance to indulge in these seasonal flavors without guilt. Each serving has only 90 calories and 7 grams of carbohydrates, and they come with 15 grams of protein to help ward off hunger for hours.
These pancakes can be ready in minutes on the stovetop, and it is even easier because they are pre-portioned in single-serving packages. They only need water to be complete. Enjoy them on their own, or serve them with eggs, cottage cheese, or yogurt, plus a bit of fruit or nuts to complete your low-carb breakfast.
Each box contains 7 packets.
BariatricPal Hot Protein Breakfast - Pumpkin Spice Pancake Highlights:
- 90 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Free from saturated fat
- 7 grams of carbohydrates
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Perfect breakfast or snack anytime
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, lap-band (gastric band), gastric bypass, and BPD-DS surgery patients.
- Suitable for Liquid, Pureed, Semi-Soft, and Solid Foods diets.
- Preheat griddle to 300 degrees F (or nonstick frying pan at low heat).
- Pour contents of one packet of pancake mix into 1.7 oz of water. Stir with fork until dissolved and mixed well.
- Pour mixture onto heating surface and flip over pancake when air bubbles are near its center (or cook up to 2 minutes on each side). Enjoy!
: Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate (Soy protein isolate, potato flakes, potato starch, soy flour, calcium carbonate), Potato Starch, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dried Whole Egg, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Fructose, Salt, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.Contains
Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat. Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts and tree nuts.