Celebrate MultiVitamin Capsules
Celebrate's bariatric multivitamin capsule was developed for gastric bypass patients to provide the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in a bariatric vitamin. Celebrate's integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance proper interaction and absorption. Celebrate's daily dosage is made up of three easy to swallow capsules, which will dissolve quickly and do not contain any ingredients that may upset your pouch.
Key things to look for in Celebrate's multivitamin capsule:
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin contains the highest studied level of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Celebrate's multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are not uncommon in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Celebrate's multivitamin contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up Celebrate's vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to". By chelating their mineral forms to amino acid, Celebrate Vitamins increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption.
Great for Gastric Bypass and Sleeve Gastrectomy patients.
Daily Dosage = 3 capsules