You can follow your meal plan and get your exercise in, but you are selling yourself short if you are trying to get through bariatric recovery without taking your vitamins! BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE capsules can help prevent the nutrient deficiencies that are all too common after bariatric surgery.
With just one convenient capsule each day, you can get the vitamins and minerals you need!*
The vitamins and minerals in BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE may help:
- Maintain normal metabolism and energy.
- Promote healthy bones, joints, blood, and heart.
- Support normal mood.
- Support healthy wound healing and immunity.
- Maintain cellular integrity and antioxidant functions.
- Promote healthy hair, skin, and nails.
BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE was designed and developed by a team of the world's leading Bariatric medical professionals. The fast-dissolving small veggie capsules are very easy to swallow and use. You only need one a day to meet recommendations for bariatric patients.
BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE is based on the latest post-op guidelines from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) to provide 22 vitamins and minerals. BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE is especially high in nutrients such as iron, vitamins B12 and D, folic acid, and biotin, which are known to be at risk for bariatric surgery patients. Specifically formulated according to ASMBS recommendations not to contain calcium to avoid interference with iron absorption.
BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Highlights:
- 100% of the daily value for 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Formulated based on the latest ASMBS guidelines.
- One small convenient capsule daily.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free.
- Fast-dissolving veggie capsules.
- Made in the USA.
- Easy to swallow.
BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Also available in:
- Capsule with 45mg Iron
- Capsule with 60mg Iron
- Capsule - Iron Free
- Chewable with 45mg Iron - Orange Citrus
- Chewable with 45mg Iron - Mixed Berry
- Chewable & Iron Free - Orange Citrus
- Chewable & Iron Free - Mixed Berry
Designed for patients that have undergone weight loss surgery such as RNY Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve, Duodenal Switch, and other malabsorptive weight loss surgery procedures.
*Please take a calcium supplement separately to prevent interference with the absorption of iron.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, rice flour, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, and silica.