When you get Gastric Band surgery, you’re putting yourself in a position to lose weight and follow an active lifestyle. Nothing can stop you – unless you’re short on necessary nutrients. Put yourself in the best position to succeed by getting the supporting nutrition you need. Along with meeting your basic nutrient needs, the Gastric Band Active Lifestyle Patch Pack by PatchAid provides nutrients to keep you strong and healthy inside and out as you lose weight and keep it off.
The gastric band surgery does not interfere with your body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food, but this type of weight loss surgery is a restrictive procedure. Since the gastric band is restrictive, it leads to you eating less food and getting fewer vitamins and minerals from food. You may need vitamin supplements to supplement the vitamins and minerals you get from food and prevent deficiencies.
The gastric band can lead to a high chance of vitamin and mineral deficiencies if you are not careful. Nutrient deficiencies can make you tired and less energized. They can slow your metabolism and keep you from losing as much weight as you deserve. Being deficient in some nutrients can even have long-term effects such as nerve damage and weaker bones.
Don’t risk getting vitamin and mineral deficiencies! If your doctor recommends supplements and you hate swallowing pills or chewing your supplements, try patches instead. Just put on a new patch each day for each of the patches in the Gastric Band Active Lifestyle Patch Pack. It has the essential vitamins and minerals that you need each day.
The pack also includes patches to support an active lifestyle that can boost weight loss and keep you feeling strong and healthy. As you lose weight and get more active, use the Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch to give your joints the nutrients they need to regenerate the soft cushioning that helps prevent joint pain and arthritis. The Garcinia Cambogia Patch supports weight loss by revving up metabolism and fighting hunger, so you can burn more calories without feeling as hungry. The Iron Plus Patch supports healthy red blood cells to deliver oxygen to your working muscles so they can keep moving strong. Finally, don’t forget the most important aspect of staying active: good rest each night! The Sleep Starter Topical Patch naturally promotes sleep with non-habit-forming ingredients so you can wake up rested the next day.
The patches have the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for good health, plus extra amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals that you need after gastric bypass surgery. The Gastric Band Active Lifestyle Patch Pack includes all of the patches in our Gastric Band Patch Pack plus extra patches to support energy and activity as you lose weight.
- Multivitamin Plus Patch – for general health and nourishment.
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch – for strong bones.
- Iron Plus Patch – for healthy red blood cells and metabolism.
- B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch – for healthy red blood cells, metabolism, and healthy nails, hair, and skin.
- Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch – for joint support to keep you moving pain-free.
- Metabolism Plus with Garcinia Cambogia Patch – to boost metabolism and suppress appetite so you can feel energized while losing even more weight.
- Sleep Starter Topical Patch – to give you the restful sleep you need so you can be on top of your game tomorrow
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
Here are a few more tips:
- Patches can be worn during sleep.
- Avoid using B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
- Patches are not waterproof.
- It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
- You can try using all patches at once (for example, putting them on each morning when you wake up, and removing them 8 hours later).
- Or, you can wear just a few patches at once (for example, putting some on in the morning when you wake up and removing them 8 hours later; and putting on the rest of the patches before you go to bed at night and removing them when you wake up in the morning).
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Gastric Band Active Lifestyle Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.