Enjoy the creamy texture of ProCare Health's NEW Dinner Mint chew while getting your calcium, vitamin D and a dose of probiotics!
ProCare Health's Dinner Mint Calcium Chew is specially formulated for bariatric patients and delivers calcium in a non-gritty way. Each chew provides 500 mg TruCal® calcium, 500 IU of vitamin D3 to support calcium absorption, and also contains 500 million CFU’s of probiotics to help with digestion. All that is packed in a delicious dinner mint soft chew that you will love to take!
Sweetened with tapioca syrup and raw cane sugar there are no artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols, so you can feel confident you are maintaining your optimum calcium levels to support your healthy, active lifestyle.
If you find taking calcium tablets difficult, individually-wrapped soft chews make a great alternative that makes it easy to nourish your bones anytime, anywhere and with or without food.
ProCare Health Dinner Mint Calcium Chew 500mg Highlights:
- Naturally Flavored Calcium Chew
- Creamy, non-gritty texture
- 500mg Calcium, 500 IU Vitamin D3, 500 million CFU’s probiotics per chew
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Sugar Alcohols
- Gluten Free
DIRECTIONS: Take one chew up to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2 hours apart from iron to maximize absorption of both supplements.
Trucal® is an all-natural, lactose-free calcium with higher absorption than that of calcium carbonate, and equal too or greater than calcium citrate. Unlike other calcium forms, Trucal® offers a balanced profile of essential minerals and antioxidants. (All the healthy parts of milk with very low lactose) Thus, making Trucal® the superior choice for achieving your optimal bone health.
- TruCal is derived from Milk, removing Water, sugars (lactose), fats leaving just the minerals.
- TruCal contains braid array of minerals for bone health such as Calcium, phosphate, magnesium, zinc etc. calcium citrate only has calcium
- TruCal Absorbs better than citrate based off of clinical study.
- Clinical study shows that TruCal has better absorption compared to that of calcium carbonate. Calcium Citrate and Carbonate appear to have the same levels of absorption when taken with foods.
- Clinical study shows dosages are taken with food.
- Spec sheet shows that absorbs well in a more even pH level stomach (low acidity).
Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, TruCal Milk Calcium Complex, Raw Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Sea Salt, Vitamin D3 (Cholecaciferol), Bacilius Coagulans (probiotics) Contains: Milk
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.