B vitamins are required for every process in your body. You can get them from a variety of foods, but even a carefully-chosen diet may not provide the amounts of all the B vitamins you need, every single day.
Vitamin B12 Plus is a B vitamin that is commonly deficient among people who have had weight loss surgery or other abdominal surgeries. You are at higher risk if you follow a vegan or plant-based diet. Another high-risk group includes people over age 60 who have decreased absorption of vitamin B12 from food or pills. PatchAid B12 Plus:
- May support healthy energy metabolism.*
- May promote a better mood.*
- May support heart, blood, and brain health.*
- May support healthy hair, nails, and skin.*
- May support breast and colon health.*
PatchAid B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch has a unique formula with B vitamins, including biotin and folic acid, and choline. It offers:
- No risk of a sugar crash.
- Caffeine-free energy support.
- A pain-free alternative to injections.
- A convenient alternative to high-dose pills.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.