You can work hard to lose weight, but how can you get the most from your efforts? It’s critical to be well nourished! Otherwise, you may end up with nutrient deficiencies that can have effects such as interfering with metabolism, reducing energy, and causing health problems. It can be tough to get in all of your vitamins and minerals, but BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate, and Iron can help!
BariatricPal "ALL-IN-ONE" Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate & Iron - Variety Pack (NEW!) includes the following items:
BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate and Iron are different from other multivitamin and mineral supplements because they include calcium citrate and iron in the same supplement. And BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate and Iron has some special features to make it easier for you to take your vitamins!
- It contains calcium citrate. That’s a form of calcium that you can take with or without food. It’s gentler on the stomach.
- It has non-heme iron in the form of iron carbonyl. That means you can take it with calcium citrate without worrying about a reduction in iron or calcium status.*
- Affordable ALL-IN-ONE formula. No need to buy other vitamins and supplements. Replace all of your bariatric vitamins with one bottle of BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE and get better results!
- It is chewable. You don’t have to swallow a large capsule or worry about taking a big pill right after surgery, when your throat may be sore.
- It tastes great!
That’s not all. It has high amounts of vitamins and minerals that are at high risk for bariatric patients, including vitamin B12, thiamin (vitamin B1), biotin, and zinc. This complete chewable also includes vitamins C, E, and A, other B vitamins, and iodine, manganese, copper, and chromium.
The vitamins and minerals in BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate and Iron may help:**
- Maintain normal metabolism and energy.
- Promote healthy bones, joints, blood, and heart.
- Support normal mood.
- Support healthy wound healing and immunity.
- Maintain cellular integrity and antioxidant functions.
- Promote healthy hair, skin, and nails.
BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate and Iron was designed and developed by a team of the world's leading Bariatric medical professionals. The easy-to-chew tablets taste great and are easy to swallow. Take 4 daily to get 45 mg of iron and 1520 mg of calcium citrate.
BariatricPal Multivitamin ALL-IN-ONE Chewables are based on the latest post-op guidelines from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) to provide more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals. BariatricPal Multivitamin ALL-IN-ONE is especially high in nutrients such as calcium, iron, vitamins B12 and D, folic acid, and biotin, which are known to be at risk for bariatric surgery patients.
BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium and Iron highlights:
- No other vitamin supplementation is needed!
- High amounts of more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Formulated based on the latest ASMBS guidelines.
- Four great-tasting, convenient tablets daily.
- Calcium Citrate and iron in one supplement.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed for patients that have undergone weight loss surgery such as RNY Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve, Duodenal Switch, and other malabsorptive weight loss surgery procedures.
BariatricPal ALL-IN-ONE Chewable Multivitamin with Calcium Citrate and Iron is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
*A 2015 study of over 300 bariatric patients by multiple bariatric surgeons suggests that bariatric supplements may be taken without separating the non-heme iron and calcium citrate allowing simplification of the postoperative regimen and, hopefully, increasing patient compliance.
**The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. BariatricPal Multivitamin ALL-IN-ONE Chewables are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.