Bariatric Advantage Multi Chewy Bites is a delicious high potency multi specifically designed to help meet the nutritional demands of bariatric patients, delivering at least 200% DV of 16 key nutrients including vitamins B1 B12, and D3—all in a delicious soft chew.
Bariatric Advantage Multivitamin Chewy Bites Highlights:
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 16 key nutrients including vitamins D (3,000 IU) along with full complex of all B vitamins including B1 (3 mg) and B12 (1000 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Delivers at 100% DV of vitamin A and zinc
- Preferred multi soft chew is taste tested with bariatric patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin.
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption.
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides essential trace mineral support delivering at least 200% DV of iodine, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include vitamins B1 (thiamine) and K, biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, and copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY) and Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG) patients are recommended to take dietary supplements as chewable or liquid in the first 1-3 months after surgery. Gastric Band (AGB) patients should always use chewable or liquid dietary supplements.
Other Ingredients: Maltitol syrup, palm oil, beet juice concentrate (color), natural flavors, citric acid, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, sea salt, and sucralose (a non-nutritive sweetener). Contains: Soy.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 chews per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner. Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if package is torn or open.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish gelatin, and shellfish.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.