Bariatricpal Hot Protein Breakfast - Bacon and Cheese Omelet
Start a low-calorie, low-fat diet, and you’re likely saying goodbye to bacon. Wait – who says? Choose BariatricPal Bacon and Cheese Omelet Mix, and you’re getting a great-tasting, high-protein, low-carb breakfast for 100 calories. Add in 15 grams of protein, and you’re setting yourself up for an energized morning and more weight loss.
Make your hot breakfast on the stove or in the microwave in minutes with no need to crack eggs or fry bacon. Enjoy it on its own, or toss in some spinach for a few more nutrients. What’s not to love about losing weight?
- 15 grams protein
- 100 calories
- Low fat, low carb
- 25% of the daily value for vitamin A
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for Purees and Mushies, Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Great for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner and snacks!
7 BariatricPal Bacon and Cheese Protein Omelet Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Eggs, Egg Whites, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy flour, caramel color, and FD&C Red #3), Natural Flavors, Salt, Yeast Extract. Contains less than 2% of the following: Soybean oil, Beta-carotene color (maltodextrin, gum acacia, sucrose, vegetable oil, sodium ascorbate, beta-Carotene USP, di-alpha-tocopherol, silicon dioxide [anticaking agent]), Tomato powder, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Spices, Sunflower oil (antidusting agent), Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Egg and Soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions - Stovetop
1. Pour contents of one packet into 2.5 oz to 3.7 oz of water. Stir with fork.
2. Cook in a nonstick frying pan medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency.
Directions For Microwave
1. Pour contents of one packet into 2.5 oz to 3.7 oz of water. Stir with water.
2. Cook for approximately 1 minute. stirring every 15 seconds or until desired consistency. (Time given is approximate, microwave ovens will vary.)