Do you want a satisfying gourmet breakfast without the work? Our Vegetable Omelet is a high-protein, low-carb quick breakfast that you can make on the stove or in the microwave. No need to crack eggs or chop veggies! Each serving has 15 grams of protein and only 3 grams of carbs.
- 15 grams protein
- 100 calories
- Low fat, low carb
- 10% of the daily value for vitamin C
- Suitable for Purees and Mushies, Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Great for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner and snacks!
7 BariatricPal Vegetable Protein Omelet Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Eggs, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Yeast Extract, Salt, Mushroom, Parmesan Cheese ([Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes], Whey, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Parsley, Beta Carotene Color (Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Beta-Carotene USP, di-alpha-tocopherol, silicon dioxide [anticaking agent]), Red Bell Peppers, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Sunflower Oil (antidusting agent), Soy Lecithin.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, soy and egg. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and tree nuts
Directions - Stovetop
1. Pour contents of one packet into 2.5 oz to 3.7 oz of water. Stir with fork.
2. Cook in a nonstick frying pan medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency.
Directions For Microwave
1. Pour contents of one packet into 2.5 oz to 3.7 oz of water. Stir with water.
2. Cook for approximately 1 minute. stirring every 15 seconds or until desired consistency. (Time given is approximate, microwave ovens will vary.)