If you were afraid you’d have to give up your favorite snacks after bariatric surgery, don’t worry. The BariatricPal Protein Potato Chips – Barbecue has a smoky, sweet, salty flavor nobody would want to give up. It’s true nobody can eat just one, but you don’t have to worry about that. The serving size is the whole bag!
When you get a craving for a salty, crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of the BariatricPal Protein Potato Chips. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 10 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher (OU)
Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Dehydrated Potato Flour, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Soy Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Natural Flavors, Extractives of Paprika, Spices, Citric Acid, Raftilose Oligofructose or Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Lecithin.
Contains: Soy. (May Contain Dairy). All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open a bag and enjoy!
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.