Collagen is a substance in your body that helps cushion joints to prevent joint pain. It is also what keeps skin tight to prevent sagging and excessive wrinkles. Without enough good collagen in your body, joints can ache from arthritis, and skin can begin to show age faster.
The Collagen Plus PatchAid Patch by PatchAid has three types of collagen to support joint, skin, hair, and nail health. Collagen Types I and III are present in bones, nail beds, and hair. Collagen Type II is the major protein in your knees and other joints, helping to provide cushioning support to prevent pain with movement and pressure.
The Collagen Plus PatchAid Patch also has components that are used to make collagen in the body. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid are all needed for healthy collagen production and function. Vitamin C is needed for your body to produce collagen and cartilage.
Collagen Plus PatchAid Patch:
- May support joint health.*
- May reduce joint pain linked to inflammation.*
- May help maintain normal skin appearance and function.*
- May protect cells against damage.*
- Supporting collagen and cartilage may help you stay in the game and feel better about your appearance.
- Collagen Types I, II, and III
- Vitamins C and D3
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid
- Black pepper extract
- Aloe vera
- Collagen Types I, II, and III, which are present in skin, hair, nails, and joints.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid, which are building blocks of collagen.
- Convenient form without worrying about an upset stomach or nutrients competing for absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Collagen Plus Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.