Flex Flavors for Any Flavor, Anytime 0
What if you could have any dessert flavor you wanted, anytime, without worrying about your weight? Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors include 10 favorite sweet flavors that you can use from morning to night-time without an ounce of guilt. Read on to see how everything you eat can taste better!
The Burning Question: Nutritionals
Does great taste really come without a hefty price tag for your waistline? Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors do. They have 0 calories, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of net carbohydrates, and 0 grams of fat. They have a gram of fiber and are lactose-free. The sweetness comes from natural stevia, and there are no artificial sweeteners. Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors are gluten-free.
Unbelievable Craving Satisfaction
Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors are formulated to satisfy everybody’s most demanding taste buds. They come in:
- Pumpkin Pie - spicy fall flavors year-round
- Birthday Cake - it’s your day, every day
- Bananas Foster - bananas (sweet), caramel (sweeter), sugar-free (sweetest)
- Peanut Butter Crunch - peanutty crunch like candy, but so not like candy!
- Golden Butter - everything is better with creamy butter
- Coconut Biscotti - craveable coconut cookie flavor
- Boston Cream Donut - fresh flavor of the cream-filled, chocolate-frosted donut
- Cinnamon Crunch Cereal - makes that unsweetened healthy cereal taste right
- Monster Cookie - like a fresh cookie, but with 200 fewer calories
- Gummy Fish - fruity fun without the sugar crash
How to Use Them
You can use Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors in almost type of cold or hot food or beverage. Mix them into oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, yogurt, tofu, milk and coffee. They are excellent in protein shakes. You can even use them for baking to add flavor without adding sugar.
These are a few ideas for turning good into great with Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors.
- Golden Butter when making buttery French toast.
- Pumpkin Pie to amp up low-carb cheesecake.
- Peanut Butter Crunch in protein pancake batter.
- Cinnamon Crunch Cereal to make bran flakes taste like kids’ cereal.
- Monster Cookie in a vanilla protein shake.
Plan Your Flavorful Life
Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors come in boxes of 30 sticks. They are perfectly portable and easy to store, so you can have them ready whenever you are prepping a meal or snack, or getting a refreshing or energizing hot or cold beverage ready. Stock up your pantry at home and stick a few Flavors in your purse or pocket, in your car and gym bag, and in your desk drawer.The BariatricPal Store loves flavor without guilt, and Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors do the trick. Try them all in all kinds of foods to see which you love best and how you can flavor up your life.
Farewell to National Honey Month (Weight Loss Included) 0
September is National Honey Month, and The BariatricPal Store is ready to give it a send-off worthy of great taste and great nutrition. While regular honey, with 15 grams of sugar and 0 grams of protein per tablespoon, is practically off-limits for a slimming waistline, our diet-friendly Honey Treats are designed to keep you happy and on your diet.
Honey Nut Protein Cereal
Regular honey nut cereal has 12 grams of sugar and 3 grams of protein per serving. It has 30 grams of carbs, and that is if you stick to a single serving and not the whole box! Honey Nut Protein Cereal, in contrast, has 120 calories and 9 grams of carbs. Better yet, it has 0 grams of sugar and 15 grams of protein, and comes in single-serving bags so you can eat the whole thing. It is a ready-to-eat breakfast or snack that you can have alone or with yogurt, fruit, or cottage cheese.
Honey Mustard Protein Double Bites
How would you like a sweet, salty, crunchy snack without the sugar you would expect? Honey Mustard Protein Double Bites deliver a filling 10 grams of protein, but without any sugar. These pieces of honey mustard-flavored goodness can satisfy you without wrecking your diet. They are ready to eat, and you can dip them in fat-free cream cheese or have them on their own.
Honey Sauce, Mayo, and Salad Dressing
The perfect condiment can make a meal, but some of the great-tasting ones can break your diet with extra calories and fat. Choose honey-flavored ones, and you could be piling on sugar and carbs, too.
No longer must you choose between taste and weight loss with our honey-flavored choices. Consider these!
- Honey Mustard Salad Dressing has 22 calories and 0 grams of fat. Make yourself a huge green salad with chicken or tofu for a low-calorie, low-fat lunch, or marinate chicken, fish, or vegetables in it for a delicious dinner. It comes in a box with 14 single-serving packets.
- Honey BBQ Sauce has 0: 0 grams carbs, 0 calories, and 0 grams of sugar. You can feel free to use as much of this smoky, sweet, tomato-touched sauce as you want to make great-tasting fish, poultry, or even burgers, without guilt. Each bottle has 12 servings, and you can buy a single bottle or a 6-pack.
- Honey Mustard Mayo also has 0 guilt, but exceptional flavor and use. Once again, you can enjoy lightly sweetened creamy chicken or tuna salad, or spread creaminess on sandwiches or low-carb turkey, cheese, or ham roll-ups, without going off your diet. Each jar has 24 servings.
Sweet flavor, sweet nutrition: that’s what you can count on from The BariatricPal Store. There is no need to stop eating honey now that National Honey Month is ending – you can keep up your sweet treats as long as you want as long as you choose wisely.
Unbelievably Amazing Coffee Creamers at The BariatricPal Store 0
You may depend on coffee to get you going and keep you going, but is it also helping you lose weight? Keep your coffee from adding pounds and get full flavor from it with creamers from The BariatricPal Store.
Keep the Coffee
That daily cuppa’ joe (or a few cups) has so many benefits. You already know that caffeinated coffee wakes you up big-time, but coffee also:
- Is a major source of antioxidants.
- Improves mental focus and ability to concentrate.
- Increases metabolic rate so you burn more fat.
- Is linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
- May lower risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinsons.
Beware the Risks of Coffee
All those potential health benefits can be outweighed if your coffee is little more than a delivery vehicle for sugar and fat. A caramel latte or vanilla iced coffee can easily deliver 300 calories and 50 grams of sugar, largely due to flavoring syrups and creamers. A single ounce of regular creamer can have 70 calories and 10 grams of sugar.
Protein-Packed Healthy Start
You can still savor your morning wake-up call in the form of coffee, and all the flavor you want. Just make it a little healthier. For example, ProteinFirst Vanilla Creme Coffee Creamer is completely free from added sugars, plus it delivers a bonus: 4 grams of high-quality protein. It adds a rich vanilla flavor to your favorite blend and makes it more filling so your cup of coffee takes you further into your morning.
If you’re absolutely set on minimizing extra calories, try Walden Farms Calorie-Free Creamers. They are 100% free from calories, sugar, and carbohydrates, but full of flavor. You can use them not only in coffee, but also in hot chocolate and tea. They come in many flavors:
- French Vanilla
- Sweet Cream
Can’t decide? Try them all when you purchase the Variety Pack!
If your coffee is important to you, take it seriously! Fit it into your morning, and fit it into your weight loss plan. Keep it low in calories, boost the protein, and make it even more flavorful with great-tasting creamers.