BariatricPal 500mg Turmeric Extract Capsules include Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®, providing 500mg turmeric per capsule standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Its active compound curcumin has many well-researched health benefits. Our branded ingredient turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and works to support the health of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
BariatricPal 500mg Turmeric Extract Capsules Highlights:
- Provides 500 mg turmeric per capsule.
- Features Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®; made up of three main chemical compounds (called curcuminoids): curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® was the only turmeric chosen by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for clinical studies.
- Selected as the curcumin ingredient of choice by the MD Anderson Cancer Center for its clinical trials.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® helps aid in recovery from the effects of overexertion.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health and detoxification of the liver.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes wound healing.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, soy, yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Turmeric Extract Capsules (500mg) with Curcumin C3 Complex® by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.