BariatricPal 500mg Turmeric Extract Capsules include Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®, providing 500mg turmeric per capsule standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Its active compound curcumin has many well-researched health benefits. Our branded ingredient turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and works to support the health of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
BariatricPal 500mg Turmeric Extract Capsules Highlights:
BariatricPal 500mg Turmeric Extract Capsules Benefits:
- Provides 500 mg turmeric per capsule.
- Features Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®; made up of three main chemical compounds (called curcuminoids): curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® was the only turmeric chosen by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for clinical studies.
- Selected as the curcumin ingredient of choice by the MD Anderson Cancer Center for its clinical trials.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® helps aid in recovery from the effects of overexertion.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health and detoxification of the liver.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes wound healing.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, soy, yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.