A fruit smoothie can land you in trouble with the sugar and calories, but you can also choose a high-protein BariatricPal Ready to Shake Instant Protein Drink – Pineapple Orange instead. It has 15 grams of protein plus vitamins and minerals, so you can use it as a meal replacement or a snack. It tastes so good and is so satisfying, you’d never guess it only has 70 calories.
- 70 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets, Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- A great meal replacement or snack anywhere
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal Fruit Protein Drink Packets Per Box
Also available in a ready-to-shake bottle here.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Beta Carotene, Tricalcium Phosphate, Turmeric Color, Turmeric Powder, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Empty the contents of one packet into a glass.
2. Add 8 ounces of cold water.
3. Stir thoroughly until dissolved.