BariatricPal Hot Chocolate Protein Drink - Amaretto
BariatricPal Amaretto Hot Chocolate has all of the flavor but none of the sugar and calories of amaretto. It has a rich chocolate taste with notes of delicious almond, and all for 80 calories. It’s a great way to get 15 grams of protein on a liquid or regular diet.
A creamy hot drink can be a comforting way to start or end the day, but make sure you choose a high-protein, low-sugar kind like BariatricPal’s Hot Drinks. They may be healthy, but they can make you forget you’re even on a weight loss diet. Don’t worry. You’ll remember when you step on the scale and see the numbers go down.
- 15 grams protein
- 80 calories
- 2 grams sugar
- 15% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for the Pre-op and Post-op Liquid Diets, Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- Enjoy it as a snack or dessert
- Aspartame free
Ingredients: Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Pour contents of package into a large mug.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of hot water, stir until dissolved.