BariatricPal Mint Hot Chocolate has the creamy taste of hot cocoa you crave, with more than a hint of sweet and satisfying mint. It’s a great treat before or after surgery, or anytime you’re losing weight and need a pick-me-up. Each cup has only 80 calories and 2 grams of sugar, so you can savor it without feeling guilty at all.
A creamy hot drink can be a comforting way to start or end the day, but make sure you choose a high-protein, low-sugar kind like BariatricPal’s Hot Drinks. They may be healthy, but they can make you forget you’re even on a weight loss diet. Don’t worry. You’ll remember when you step on the scale and see the numbers go down.
- 15 grams protein
- 80 calories
- 2 grams sugar
- 15% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for the Pre-op and Post-op Liquid Diets, Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- Enjoy it as a snack or dessert
- Aspartame free
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Calcium Caseinate, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Pour contents of package into a large mug.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of hot water, stir until dissolved.