Your tastes may change after weight loss surgery, but you may still crave some of your old favorites, like barbecue chips. Reach for some BariatricPal Barbecue Crunch O’s and enjoy the whole high-protein bag as they tide you over until the next meal.
What to do when you have an urge for a salty, crunchy snack? Fight it? No way! Grab a bag of BariatricPal Crunch O’s and dig in! Eat them on their own, or whip up a dip made with herbs and fat-free Greek yogurt or cream cheese. You’ll be getting 12 grams of protein and saving 100's of calories compared to snacking on regular potato chips and dip.
- 12 grams of protein
- 130 calories
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as an on the go snack
- Aspartame free
- KOF-K Kosher Certification (View certificate)
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Potato Flakes, Soy Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Dextrose, Autolyzed Yeast, Salt, Tomato Powder, Fructose, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Extractives of Paprika.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.