Honey mustard pretzels, honey mustard chicken dippers…yum! In fact, honey mustard lovers know it’s one of the best sweet and salty combos ever, until you consider the calories and fat. Enter BariatricPal Honey Mustard Double Bites. Each bag has 10 grams of protein and only 130 calories. Way to eat delicious snacks while you lose weight!
- 10 grams protein
- 130 calories
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as an on the go snack
- Aspartame free
- Lactose free
Ingredients: Potato Starch, Defatted Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Mid Or High Oleic Sunflower Seed Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil, Low Linoleic Soybean Oil), Salt, Sugar, Mustard, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Vinegar, Modified Food Starch*, Honey, Sodium Diacetate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Turmeric, Spice, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors, Fructose, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Tea Solids
*Modified food starch is not from wheat.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.