BariatricPal Protein Double Bites – Cheddar Cheese
When your next meal is far away and your sleeve, pouch, or stomach is empty, you need a high-protein snack. BariatricPal Double Bites Cheddar Cheese Lite Bites can help you ignore the vending machine chips. Instead, you can get the salty, cheesy, crunchy delicious snack you crave while getting 10 grams of protein to suppress hunger. Pat yourself on the back for a good choice!
- 10 grams protein
- 130 calories
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as an on the go snack
- Aspartame free
- Gelatin free
Ingredients: Potato Starch, Defatted Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Mid Or High Oleic Sunflower Seed Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil, Low Linoleic Soybean Oil), Salt, Whey (Contains Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin (From Corn), Soybean Oil, Sour Cream (Cream, Cultures, Lactic Acid), Nonfat Milk, Buttermilk, Yellow #5, Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Food Starch*, Lactic Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Protein Isolate, Yellow #6
*Modified food starch is not from wheat.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.