Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery
Lifelong weight loss and better health can be yours with the help of this book!
About — The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery
Weight loss surgery is a big deal, but it is only an early step in your weight loss journey. The long-term weight loss journey begins after the surgery, and it lasts for a lifetime. The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery is your guide to losing weight and living a healthy life long after you are discharged from the hospital and are on your own.
This book takes a realistic approach to life after weight loss surgery. In a friendly and helpful tone, the book provides practical advice on getting through everyday tasks, such as planning meals, getting enough protein, taking the right nutritional supplements, and developing an exercise program. It also suggests strategies for staying motivated day in and day out, communicating better with friends and family, and having fun at family gatherings, on vacations, and during other special events without getting off track.
The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery is easy to read and conversational, but packed with indispensable information and ideas for success after weight loss surgery. The book targets recent weight loss surgery patients, weight loss surgery veterans, and those considering weight loss surgery.
About the book's authors:
With every page of "The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery" you will learn important details such as:
- The options for surgical weight loss and what is involved.
- How to make your decision and what questions to ask before surgery
- What your diet and exercise will look like following the procedure
- How to adjust to your incredible new body
- And so much more
The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery
The reason to get weight loss surgery is to lose weight so that you can be happier and healthier. Take a look at The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery to see how it can help you make the most out of your weight loss surgery.
Table of Contents:
- 01 - Introduction
- 02 - Post-Surgery Diet Progression
- 03 - Basic Diet Rules for Weight Loss
- 04 - Meal and Menu Planning
- 05 - Planning and Logging Your Weight Loss Surgery Diet
- 06 - Get Enough Protein!
- 07 - You Need At Least 64oz. Fluids Each Day
- 08 - Kitchen: What You Need
- 09 - Keep Measuring Your Food!
- 10 - Where Does The Time Go??
- 11 - Dietary Supplements After Bariatric Surgery
- 12 - Adjustments For LAP-BAND® Patients
- 13 - Willpower, "Want Power" And Other Mind Games
- 14 - Back To The Basics
- 15 - Exercise After Weight Loss Surgery
- 16 - Body Contouring and Skin Removal Surgery
- 17 - Restaurants After Weight Loss Surgery
- 18 - Special Occasions
- 19 - The Holidays
- 20 - Traveling
- 21 - Salads
- 22 - Recipes
- 23 - Food Lists