DEKAs Bariatric Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement with Enhanced Absorption Technology
BariatricPal is excited to announce our exclusive partnership with DEKAs Bariatric Multivitamins. DEKAs Bariatric Multivitamin has been created by the same developers that created the wildly popular Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin! It uses the same delivery technology as Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin. Read more below about why DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets are the most potent and technologically advanced Bariatric vitamin in the world!
DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets are a multivitamin and mineral supplement for the dietary management of bariatric surgery patients.
DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets are the next generation of multivitamin and mineral dietary supplements for enhanced absorption utilizing a delivery technology that helps bariatric patients overcome micronutrient malabsorption and lead healthier lives.
DEKAs Bariatric is pleasant tasting chewable tablets with an orange-peach flavor that is easy to take on a regular basis. None of DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets ingredients are sourcerd in China.
How does DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets compare to Bariatric Advantage's Advanced EA Multivitamin?
- Same developers of Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin
- Same delivery technology as Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin
- More vitamin D (patients have been shown to need more) than Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin.
- More Thiamin than Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin (consistent with the new ASMBS guidelines that say “At least12mg/d” – “Prevalence of TD post-WLS ranges from 1% to 49% and varies by type of WLS and post-WLS time frame.”
- Free of artificial flavors
- But most importantly it tastes better!!
Why Choose DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets?
- They utilize a clinically tested delivery technology to enhance absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and nutrients.
- They are a comprehensive multivitamin & mineral supplement tailored for the nutritional needs of bariatric patients.
- They meet ASMBS Integrated Health Nutritional Guidelines for the Surgical Weight Loss Patient, 2016 update.
- They are pleasant tasting.
DEKAs Bariatric’s Fat-Soluble Vitamin Delivery Technology
It’s True, oil and water do not mix!
Certain nutrients, such as vitamins D, E K and A are oils as found in nature and are often referred to as the oil-soluble or fat-soluble nutrients.
In order for fat-soluble nutrients to be absorbed and used by the body, they must be made to mix (emulsify) into the water in the digestive system. Ordinarily, the digestive system accomplishes this emulsification with enzymes from the pancreas and bile salts from the liver.
When there is a problem with the digestive system so that the enzymes or bile salts necessary to emulsify these nutrients are not available, a condition called malabsorption is the result. Malabsorption occurs when these nutrients are not absorbed and this often leads to a deficiency of these nutrients which can ultimately result in serious adverse health outcomes.
DEKAs Bariatric’s Delivery Technology
DEKAs Bariatric is formulated with a delivery technology that overcomes the lack of bile salts and pancreatic enzymes so that these fat-soluble nutrients can be absorbed. This clinically proven technology helps to emulsify the fat-soluble nutrients and deliver them to the gut so that they can be absorbed.
Recommended Dosage: 2 tablets daily or as directed by a physician. 60ct bottle
- Gastric Bypass – 1 per day
- Gastric Sleeve – 1 or 2 per day
- RYGB/DS – 2 per day