Fiberex is a liquid dietary fiber supplement with FOS and Prune Juice concentrate. This product has been designed to help maintain bowel regularity.
- Two tablespoons (30mL) provides 15g of dietary fiber with FOS and Natural Prune Concentrate
- 60% of Daily Value for Fiber
- Assists in meeting RDA requirements for fiber
- Recommended for anyone suffering from chronic constipation
- Can be added to any food or beverage
Who may benefit? Low Fiber Diet, Laxative Abuse, Dehydration, Medications, Specific Diseases, and Lack of Exercise.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (30mL)
- Calories – 20g
- Protein – 0g
- Sugar – 3.5g
- Carbohydrate – 18.5g
- Dietary Fiber – 15g
- Soluble Fiber – 15g
- Sodium – 75mg
- 3 – 45mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, polydextrose (soluble dietary fiber), fructose-oligosaccharides (FOS), glycerin, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness), natural prune juice concentrate, malic acid, caramel color, sucralose.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, Adults and children over 12 years of age and older; take 2 tablespoons (30mL) one or two times a day as needed. Can be mixed with any hot or cold prepared beverages or food. Do not consume more than 4 tablespoons (60mL) per day without health care provider recommendation.