Natural Maximum Relief Laxative for Your Constipation!
Constipation after bariatric surgery can be common. Irregularity can be caused by many factors.
- Decreased fluid and fiber intake
- Reduced physical activity
- Narcotic painkillers
- Iron or calcium supplements
You can take Prunelax Ciruelax Natural Laxative Maximum Relief Coated Tablets for Your Constipation!
Prunelax Ciruelax is an effective natural laxative made from prunes and senna leaves that relieves constipation and helps maintain bowel regularity. Its formula's perfectly combined to offer a gentle, predictable and effective solution that works in just 8 to 12 hours, providing overnight relief from constipation.
Also, try these tips to avoid constipation after bariatric surgery:
- Stay hydrated: Drink adequate fluids to help soften your stool. You should drink at least 48 ounces per day.
- Exercise: Take frequent short walks throughout the day, as tolerated.
- Consume adequate fiber: Because your eating is primarily focused on high-protein foods following bariatric surgery, your consumption of high-fiber food is limited. Take fiber supplements as needed to help you get at least 15 grams of fiber per day.
- Use laxatives like Prunelax when necessary.
Prunelax Ciruelax Laxative Maximum Relief Highlights:
- Promotes Maximum Relief
- Promotes Overnight Relief
- Natural laxative made out of senna extract
- 100% gluten-free
- Works in just 8 to 12 hours
- Each tablet contains 25 mg of sennosides B
- Daily dosage: 1 to 3 tablets
- Provides gentle overnight relief
Easy to Take:
Adults and children 15 years of age and over take 1 to 3 tablets before bedtime; follow with a glass of water or juice. These Maximum Relief Tablets are an alternative that allows reaching the needed dose without taking too many tablets. One tablet contains 66% more senna extract than Prunelax Ciruelax Regular Tablets.
- Dairy products
- Red meat
- Fast food
- Frozen meals
- Processed food
How long can I take Prunelax?
In order to treat occasional constipation, Prunelax can be used for up to 7 consecutive days.
Can Prunelax lead to dependence?
Dependence is a process that involves brain structures. Prunelax isn't absorbed into the bloodstream, so it cannot reach the brain and create dependency.
Does permanent consumption of laxative increase its tolerance?
No. Tolerance means that the patient must increase the medication dose over time so that it continues to work. The research also states that tolerance to stimulant laxatives is not common and that there is no evidence of rebound constipation after stopping laxative ingestion.
Active Ingredients: Prunes extract, Cassia angustifolia vahl, Cassia senna L. Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Starch Glycolate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Copolyvidone, Opadry NS Clear (Coating), Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.