New Brand: Pasta Young
What do you miss most about a keto diet? Of course it is not pasta or rice, since you can have them both morning, noon, and night. That is because of options such as Pasta Young. Pasta Young Pasta and Rice products are keto, high in protein, and bariatric-friendly. See how they might fit into your healthy eating plan!
High-Flavor, Low-Carb Pasta and Rice
Pasta Young may taste like real pasta or rice, but it has only 13 grams of net carbs per serving. Pasta Young is 55% protein by weight. With 27 grams of protein, each serving of Pasta Young has as much protein as a serving of chicken or fish. Protein in Pasta Young comes from sources such as soy protein isolate and gluten.
Varieties for Your Favorite Dishes
It is easy to use Pasta Young in your favorite recipes. Just cook it like you would regular pasta, by boiling it for 8 to 10 minutes or until nearly al dente. These are the available types of Pasta Young at the BariatricPal Store.
- Spaghetti - You can make traditional spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce, or keep it lower in fat by swapping turkey for beef. You can also turn it into a high-fat keto dish by adding butter or olive oil instead of sauce, and seasoning it with garlic and basil.
- Penne Rigate - This lends itself beautifully to a dish with sausage or other meat, plus sun-dried tomatoes or bell peppers. Penne is ideal for carrying extra sauce in its ridges and the middle of the tube.
- Fusilli - For a simple and low-carb pasta salad, just toss cooked Fusilli with your favorite dressing plus ingredients such as feta or cheddar cheese, herbs, and chopped tomato and zucchini.
- Pasta Risone (Rice) - Fried rice, risotto, and rice casserole are all moments away and keto-friendly. Or, try this Pasta Risone in a hearty soup or stew made with beef broth or Protein Bouillon, chicken or beef, and vegetables such as onions, celery, carrots, and cabbage.
- Tubetti Rigati - These little tubes are perfect for casseroles because they have plenty of room to hold sauce and flavor. For a high-fat, low-carb casserole, use them with cream of mushroom soup or Protein Soup, parmesan cheese, diced vegetables. You can add diced chicken or cooked tuna for extra protein.
They come in 250-gram bags with 5 servings each, except for Pasta Risone (Rice), which has 10 servings per bag. You can also opt for a Variety Pack with one of each type of pasta or rice. That way, your delicious dish is only moments away.
Pasta Young can be the answer to your dreams if you love pasta and rice, but are on a keto or bariatric diet. They are high in protein and low in carbs, but delicious and easy to make. The BariatricPal Store is always working to make sure you have what you need to make weight loss easier and more fun!