Great-Tasting Weight Loss Cookies 0
What do cookies mean to you? Do they bring back memories of school lunches with friends or after-school snacks at home? Do they conjure up feelings of guilt because of their high sugar and fat content? Quest Protein Cookies can give you the ability to eat your favorite cookies again while you lose weight.
The Goodness of Cookies
Quest Protein Cookies have the goodness you love, with their chewiness and sweet flavor. They are made with high-quality ingredients such as peanuts, cocoa, cinnamon, and oats, and the flavors they come in are some of the most popular anywhere.
- Oatmeal Raisin with whole-grain oats, raisins, and cinnamon.
- Chocolate Chip with the fresh-baked soft chewiness of the classic favorite.
- Double Chocolate Chip with an extra blast of cocoa.
- Peanut Butter to make sure everyone gets enough peanut butter in their lives.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip with peanuts and unsweetened chocolate.
- Snickerdoodle Sweet Cinnamon Indulgence as a comforting, old-fashioned treat.
Try each cookie in a single pack or a 12-pack, or try the Variety Pack to get all six flavors.
The Greatness of Weight Loss
How can something that tastes so good help you lose weight? The secret of Quest Protein Cookies may be related to their filling nutrients. Each cookie has up to 15 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber. These are two nutrients that slow the digestive process and can keep you full for longer after you eat. Each Quest Protein Cookie has the amount of protein in about 2 ounces of chicken, and the fiber in 2 cups of oatmeal.
Convenience and Ease
You can eat Quest Protein Cookies anywhere and whenever you want. They are conveniently packaged in single-cookie bags to keep them fresh and to help you with portion control. Have one as a meal replacement, snack, or dessert on its own, or pair your cookie with fruit or a spread such as peanut or almond butter or fat-free cream cheese.
They also work well as a defensive weapon for when cookies make their way into your office. Just say no to the fattening home-baked or bakery cookies that you are offered, and instead reach into your desk for your very own Quest Protein Cookies.Quest Protein Cookies are just some of the many weight loss treats you can find at The BariatricPal Store. Try them and our other Protein Cookies and Protein Bars to see how you can make weight loss easier and more fun!
Quest Beyond Cereal Protein Bars have arrived! 0
Quest Beyond Cereal Protein Bars have arrived at the BariatricPal Store! Regular cereal is made from grains. Quest BEYOND cereal is made from protein! The Quest “Beyond Cereal” Bar has all the sweet, comforting crunch of a junk food cereal bar, but with the incredible nutritional profile you know you can expect from Quest. It’s a bar for the kid in all of us who loves cereal but dares to GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.
This is Quest's first product using Allulose, a revolutionary sweetener found in nature that offers all the taste and texture of traditional sugar, but with only 1/10th of the calories!
The Quest Beyond Cereal Protein Bars come in 3 flavors:
1) Cinnamon Quest Cereal Protein Bar: If one of your favorite cereals as a child was Cinnamon Toast Crunch this bar is for you. This bar is chewy and blasting with a cinnamon and graham cracker flavors. The drizzle over the bars tastes like sweet cereal milk. Overall, it is super sweet, packed with cinnamon flavor and a perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Nutrition: 110 cals, 12g protein, 17g carbs, 4.5g fat, 7g fiber, 8g sugar.
2) Chocolate Quest Cereal Protein Bar: Although Oreo-O's may be extinct, if you remember that cereal this is exactly what this bar tastes like! This bar has a cookies and cream flavor and tastes as if you are biting into an Oreo cookie. The base is a rich dark chocolate with a sweet white chocolate drizzle on top. If you are a chocolate lover, this bar is definitely for you!
Nutrition: 110 cals, 12g protein, 79g carbs, 4.5g fat, 7g fiber, 9g sugar.
3) Waffle Quest Cereal Protein Bar: If you LOVE syrup, waffles, and pancakes...this is the winner! This bar tastes like an Eggo waffle rather than a cereal, with butter and syrup flavors enhanced in every bite. It has a slight cinnamon flavor and crispy crunch texture in every bite. For all you breakfast lovers out there, this is definitely the bar for you.
Nutrition: 110 cals, 12g protein, 17g carbs, 4.5g fat, 6g fiber, 8g sugar.