Cookie batter is entirely off limits after weight loss surgery…or is it? Not when you opt for 15g BariatricPal protein bars! This isn’t just any batter: it’s peanut batter! It’s mixed with a nougaty filling and wrapped in yogurt topping for optimal satisfaction from creamy peanut butter, sweet batter taste, and a chewy bar that lets you enjoy every bite to the max. And about that diet thing? That’s why each bar has only 170 calories.
You’ll never be caught without protein again with BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein & Fiber Bars. Stash them in your car, at work, in your pantry, and in your gym bag. You’ll be ready no matter what life throws at you. We’re fans of hiding them in your pantry for a nice decadent dessert.
Use these bars as a satisfying snack or even a quick meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. You can’t go wrong with 15 grams of protein and 12 grams of filling fiber for only 170 calories and 5 grams of sugar.
Each bar has:
- 170 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 12 grams of dietary fiber (48% of the daily value)
- 5 grams sugar
- Sweetened with monkfruit extract
- Gluten free
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.